Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Tea Cup Exchange Goodies

Hi dear friends, recently I joined a Teacup & Mug Exchange at The Enchanting Rose.  This is the second time I have taken part and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I have so much fun trying to find the perfect little gifts to forward to my new teacup buddy, also receiving wonderful goodies in exchange from a completely different teacup buddy.  It's a great way to meet wonderful new friends.

The person that sent these beautiful items to me was Karen from Texas, The Lone Star State.  The teacup and saucer are very pretty and I'm looking forward to enjoying a nice hot cup of tea and some delicious cookies that were sent to me.  Karen...these are one of my favourite cookies!!  It's been difficult not to open up the package but I needed to take my photos first.  I almost slipped up and ate them lol!!  I can see that Karen put so much thought into what she gave to me, it was so sweet of her!!!   I love everything and every little detail.


Beautiful dainty roses.



Some of the wonderful gifts I received.


I have never had this type of tea before and I'm really looking forward to trying it, I'm just waiting for that perfect moment when life isn't so hectic so I can sit down and enjoy every moment - hopefully very soon.  I love the little tin that the tea bags (sachets) came in.  I will definitely be putting it to good use once the tea is finished.


Yum!  What more can I say?


Karen sent these precious little paper doilies.  These are so sweet!


Karen also sent a beautiful doily in my favourite colour yellow.  I love all the beautiful details.  I believe the doily is made of white linen, it has a pale yellow trim.


There is actually four separate points to the doily but the fourth is hidden behind the milk jug.


Pretty isn't it?


This detailing is on three of the points.



This teacup exchange was such an enjoyable experience.  Thank you Stephanie for hosting this and all the hard work you put into it.

Thank you so, so, so much Karen for such wonderful gifts!!!!!!!!

Karen...I don't have an e-mail address for you.  I would love to have yours if you're okay with sending it my way.  Thanks!!

This post has been linked up to the 8th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange Reveal at the Enchanting Rose.

23 comments:

  1. The gifts you received are so lovely Kelly. I had so much fun, this was my first time participating in the Tea Cup Exchange! Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning, oh what fun, that teacup and goodies are delightful!!!! Love those cookies too,yum!!!! Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tea cup! The embroidered linen is so pretty! Enjoy!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You received such a pretty teacup with those sweet roses on it. The linen is beautiful too! This has been such a fun exchange :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tempted to join the tea cup exchange. The gifts are so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ME ENCANTA ESE BORDADO!!!
    SALUDITOS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia, thank you so much for stopping in. I love the embroidery too!

      Delete
  7. What loveliness :0) Isn't it fun to participate in this? Stephanie is such a blessing to all of us... enjoy your goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty teacup and lovely gifts! This exchange was such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tea cup is beautiful, and love the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts you received! Fun exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty items. Those cookies look yummy, the teacup is so dainty and I like the Doily a lot. This is always a fun event to participate in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kelly..
    What a lovely teacup and saucer! Those roses with the gold trim is beautiful. The linen cloth has details that are exquisite! It must be such fun to be a part and make a new friend. Maybe I will be able to join in next year. Stephanie does a wonderful job putting it all together. Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Tamara <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kelly~~Karen certainly gifted you with some lovely treasures. That doily is gorgeous! It looks like it was made just for the cabinet you have it placed on. Your tea cup is quite pretty and very elegant in deed with that gold trim.
    Enjoy your treasures~~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty teacup and the lovely doily matches your rustic decor perfectly! I'm intrigued by the Ambessa tea.

    As we both know, Stephanie is an excellent matchmaker. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such pretty teacup exchange gifts! I love the tea cup with the delicate roses and your doily is so pretty. I have seen these doilies used to wrap biscuits or muffins in a basket, too. I hope you get some quiet time to enjoy your tea! The little tin is sweet. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, thanks for stopping in. I think you're right. The doily is probably to wrap biscuits in, I would assume the most decorative point would be the one that is placed down last. Thank you for the info.

      Delete
  16. Hi Aunt Kelly! Wow, what a pretty little tea cup! The roses are so sweet and dainty and the gold trim is quite stunning! And that doily....LOVE It's very unique in it's shape :)

    I am so glad you joined the exchange again and it makes me happy to see how you were blessed.

    Have a great day! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shape of that doily and it looks great on your little cupboard. And I can't even tell you how much I love shortbread. The exchange is a wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly, how exciting! Your treats are all gorgeous. I love the details on the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You received very sweet gifts! Love the doily. It looks great on your cabinet with the pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You received some lovely gifts. This was a wonderful exchange, wasn't it? I think Karen (Beatrice Euphemie) is right about the doily, you can use it inside a bread basket to keep the rolls or whatever warm, with the decorative side on the top. I have a couple like that, but not as pretty as yours!

    ReplyDelete